Food Truck Frenzy!

Let me apologize in advance to any readers who don't live in the Nashville area. I'm about to make you very jealous. This posting isn't about a recipe, but about the Food Truck trend sweeping  Nashville. Several months ago, I had my first experience at the Grilled Cheeserie. I was not disappointed. (I had the Hunka Burning Love in honor of Valentine's Day and Elvis-whole wheat bread filled with homemade bacon peanut butter, brie, and caramelized bananas.)

Since then, I have joined Twitter and taken to food stalking the trucks. They rarely come close to my office, so I want to be sure I don't miss it when they do. The above photo is from my lunch by Hoss' Loaded Burgers (hand-formed burgers stuffed with cheese and rosemary Parmesan fries) and Riff's Fine Street Food (rosemary lemonade and sorrel fruit punch).

Everything was delicious, and I can't wait until I track down the next set of trucks in my area!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looks like I've got some catching up to do

Finally Fall

Squash and Carrots, Oh My!