Not Above Bribery...

No new recipe today, folks (that will come tomorrow). Instead, I'm introducing a month-long "game," if you will. Here's the deal:

1. During the month of February, be sure to not only visit my blog, but to also post comments on my blog posts.

2. For every comment you make on my blog, you will have an entry in a drawing I'm holding.

3. On March 1st, I will choose one name from the hat. The winner will receive a free copy of Recipes Worth Sharing, a fantastic cookbook valued at $24.95 that I use often (remember the shrimp and grits I made?).

That's all you have to do. The more comments you make, the more chances you have at winning. I will limit it to one Comment per blog post so we don't have people posting one word at a time or something equally crazy. Please use your best judgement.

I hope you're as excited about this as I am. After all, who doesn't love FREE stuff?!

Comments

  1. What a great idea Alison! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I'll be checking and writing all the time:) Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh - just saw this. :) I'll keep up when I'm in town & in communication... yay for your sweet blog! (and for cookbooks! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Looks like I've got some catching up to do

Finally Fall

Squash and Carrots, Oh My!