One More Before Month's End...

Greetings, all!

I don't have a new recipe for you tonight, but I wanted to get one more post up before the drawing for a FREE cookbook tomorrow.

Instead, I'm coming to you for inspiration. What recipe have you been wanting to try, but just haven't gotten around to yet? Maybe you've been too busy. Maybe its ingredient list is a mile long and you're just a bit intimidated. Whatever the reason...post your idea in my comments section below, and I'll choose one or two to try in the coming weeks.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Comments

  1. There is a lot of hubbub about "brining" pieces of meat -take your pick!- and I'm not sure if I have the wherewithal to make that happen. I'm sure I can think of some more if I give myself a little more time, though. So many good things out there!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Looks like I've got some catching up to do

Finally Fall

Squash and Carrots, Oh My!